Saturday 25 July 2015

Waaaaaagh Krud Kruncher

This last week on one of the Epic Armageddon Facebook groups I belong to, there has been an army showcase. There have been some fantastic Epic armies and forces shown.
I used the opportunity to take some pictures of my 3000pt Ork force. This force was initially started well over 10 years ago but never finished and in the last six months I have taken the opportunity to redo some of the units and finish others. There are still some many stands of infantry and various other support units still to be painted for the Orks but I am going to leave it at this for the time being while I finish my Ulthwe and Chaos forces.

So here are some pictures of my Ork army. The list is Ghazgull's Warhost but I have painted them as an Evil Sunz Klan.

The whole army from an orbital perspective

Add caption


Flyboyz

Stormboyz

Blitz Brigade

Stompa Mob with Supa Stompa

Big Mob (Boyz)

Kult of Speed

Big Gunz Mob

Da Boss Krud Kruncher himself

With his rentinue

Da Bike Boyz

Another Stompa mob with Supa Stompa

More Fly Boyz
I hope to get some more games of Epic in over the next few weeks and hopefully will get some pictures up. I also hope to find time to paint some more of my Chaos units as I really want to give that army a try.

The Vietnam project is coming along nicely, going to get some of the scenery sprayed up today ready for painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment