Monday 27 July 2015

Black Legion update


Another short update. Having made great progress on the Vietnam front (having painted around 80 Viet Cong) and having played a game of Epic Armageddon, I have decided to have a slight break from the Vietnam project and push on with my Black Legion force. 

In the picture below is a unit of Chaos Defilers shown next to a stand of Chaos Marines and a Rhino for scale purposes. 


Defilers
Still trying to work out what I want to include in this force but along with the Defilers I have a unit of Chaos Predators and another Retinue along with Rhinos for both retinues to paint.
Then I will probably put the two Feral Titans together with one being quite converted.

The other question is do I go for Hell Talons or Hell Blades?

I hope to get a game in with my Ulthwe again this week at some point, learnt a fair bit from the last game and with talking with people on the excellent Taccoms site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment