Tuesday 17 March 2015

Some further reading and ideas

St Patricks day and there is a flash sale on at Lard Island. Who I am to turn down an opportunity to pick up some supplements at a discount.

I have picked up 'Surfs Up' for 'Charlie Don't Surf'. I figured this would be good for scenarios and some further reading on the subject. first impressions don't disappoint and I can see myself and my gaming group getting some use out of this.

The other supplement that I have picked up is 'Kampfgruppe Von Luck', while I don't play 'Chain of Command' I really like the idea of these supplements and they provide some inspiration for games of Battlegroup (even if the forces are on the small side). The other reason for picking these up is to do some research on supplements and what is available. Like 'Surfs Up' KGVon Luck doesn't disappoint and has plenty of background information before getting to the actual campaign rules.

Having finished my US infantry for Vietnam, I have pushed on and got the Volksturm painted and just got to finish the bases.
Next is to get some Chaos Rhinos painted for Epic and get some of my other Chaos units put together. Then it is time to push on with getting the VC painted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment