Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

So what does 2015 hold in store for my hobby activities?

Well the first game in 2015 was a fairly large game of Battlegroup: Fall of the Reich. I took command of a German rearguard holding a roadblock against an American reconnaissance force. It was an interesting game as neither side had the right tools to deal with every situation (something I had planned when picking the forces). More on this tomorrow when I get a chance to post the pictures from the game up.

I have also got back into playing Epic Armageddon and have been fratically trying to find all of my old models and work out which forces that I still have. So far I have managed to get two games in in the few days between Christmas and New Year. My Orks faired as expected against my friends Space Marines. Again I hope to get some pictures up in the next few days and also from our planned game tomorrow evening.

On the painting bench currently are some 15mm Volksturm (by Peter Pig) for Battlegroup. I imagine they should be done within the week providing I get the painting time required. I am also planning on finally getting a Chaos force sorted for Epic in the next few weeks/month.

Moving beyond the next three months, then I am looking to get other Epic armies sorted (possibly a Necron force). Will also be painting up a British force for Battlegroup and doing some early war German Tanks.

I am also looking at writing a scenario book for Battlegroup with a friend (subject to approval). So all in all a busy few months ahead for me and for once Warhammer and 40K play very little part in my plans (other than selling stuff on forums or Ebay)

No comments:

Post a Comment